Between February 1st and 4th the Italian Congress of art cuisine was held in Milan, a meeting to discuss and savour the latest novelties and innovations of the gastronomic world. "
Identità Golose (Tempting Identities) 2009", this is the name of the important culinary meeting, was an opportunity to discuss about food in every aspect. A comparison among over 70 European, Brazilian and US chefs who presented representative recipes made with singular ingredients and new techniques.
Sergio took part in the event as a member of the "Creatività Gelate (Frozen Creativities)" group together with Giancarlo Timballo (Gelateria Fiordilatte - Udine), Sergio Colalucci (Gelateria Colalucci - Nettuno), Mauro Petrini (Gelateria Petrini - Rome) and Luca Landi (Chef at the Green Park Resort - Tirrenia). The Group gave an incredible demonstration of high-level experimentation in the field of gastronomic ice cream presenting unusual and original combinations:
- Mango soufflé, oyster sorbet and Ramandolo Dry granita
- Cuttlefish cannelloni filled with boletus mushrooms and sea urchins ice cream in a calamint sauce
- Scampi tartare and ice cream with citrus fruit puzzle
- Pear sorbet, Pirus rosemary and jelly
- Hot coffee chocolate and Vinsanto eggnog ice cream with Cantuccini biscuits
Download the pdf brochure of the event with all the recipes >